Mastering eBay's 2011 Spring Changes
Scot Wingo, CEO and Co-Founder, ChannelAdvisor
Jennifer Artabane, Senior Product Manager, Marketplaces, ChannelAdvisor
As a leading e-commerce marketplace, eBay's recent changes have created a lot of buzz in the seller community. Whether you currently sell on eBay or are considering this marketplace as a new channel for your business, it's crucial that you understand the latest changes and how they affect eBay retailers.
This recorded webinar covers these key eBay changes:
- Shopping cart expansion to the US
- Catalog adoption for new categories
- eBay fee changes to include shipping and remove the Powerseller discount
- Auction Duplicate Listing Policy
- Additional domestic and international shipping options, and much more.
This webinar will be delivered to you via email. To view this webinar, you will need the current Windows media player. For Mac users, please install flip4mac to view this video.
If you have any questions or are unable to view the recording, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.