How to be Found, Stand Out and Sell More
Presented by:With a rapidly growing audience creating opportunities for more sellers, Amazon is a top marketplace that online retailers can't afford to ignore. However, this marketplace is also known for its high standards and numerous data requirements that present a challenge to retailers and oftentimes can be the catalyst in whether or not your products are even found.
Scot Wingo, Co-Founder & CEO, ChannelAdvisor
Jennifer Artabane, Senior Product Manager of ChannelAdvisor
In this webinar ChannelAdvisor highlights best practices for listing products on Amazon to ensure your products are found in this marketplace so you can sell more.
From this guided walk-through of live Amazon listings and more, you will learn:
- How Amazon is growing and the latest trends in this unique marketplace.
- Best practices for using search terms to drive traffic to your products.
- How to meet Amazon’s strict product image requirements.
- Tips for creating effective product descriptions that result in more sales.
- Product IDs and why they are crucial to your success on Amazon.
This webinar will be delivered to you via email. To view this webinar, you will need the current Windows media player. For Mac users, please install flip4mac to view this video.
If you have any questions or are unable to view the recording, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.