Better Together: How Yahoo and Bing’s Alliance is Your Opportunity to Sell More
Jason James Product Manager, Paid Search, ChannelAdvisor
Do you know how the upcoming Yahoo/Microsoft Alliance will affect your ability to sell more? The Yahoo/Microsoft Search merger is bringing huge changes to the paid search landscape. Soon in the U.S., and in early 2011 globally, all natural search and paid search results on Yahoo will be powered by Microsoft (or Bing search results). Together, the Yahoo and Bing search engines represent 30% of all internet searches, which presents new opportunities for online retailers to sell more.
Learn from ChannelAdvisor’s paid search expert:
- The expected impact to your paid search performance
- What online retailers need to do now and post-transition to capitalize on this alliance
- The transition timeline and what will happen on Yahoo
- How to manage your existing paid search accounts for both Yahoo and Bing
- Answers to your questions about this latest development, and more
This webinar will be delivered to you via email. To view this webinar, you will need the current Windows media player. For Mac users, please install flip4mac to view this video.
If you have any questions or are unable to view the recording, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.