October 2020 Product Release: Shoppable Media, Order Analytics, New Amazon Features & More
October 20, 2020 | 11:00 am EDT | 8:00 am PDT | 4 pm BST
E-commerce has expanded and evolved rapidly in 2020. And the ChannelAdvisor platform continues to lead the way in enabling its clients to stay at the forefront of online shopping activity. In our October product release, we make it easier than ever for brands and retailers to deliver a seamless shopping experience for consumers and leverage actionable analytics to cultivate a stronger online performance.
Join our webinar on October 20 at 11 a.m. EDT to learn more about the details of the new and enhanced tools and features in this product release, which include:
- Shoppable Media: From inspiration to conversion, brands can ease the path to purchase directly from their websites and across various marketing and advertising channels with ChannelAdvisor’s Shoppable Media, a product offering that comprises Where to Buy Online, Where to Buy Local, Dynamic Shopping Links, and Buy Now Interstitial, a new dynamic linking feature.
- Saved Views for Amazon Advertising Console: Advertisers can access ChannelAdvisor’s Saved Views for Amazon Ad Console to closely monitor performance and identify areas of improvement, including opportunities for automation and accelerated growth.
- Search Terms Generator for Amazon: Seller Central merchants advertising and selling on Amazon through ChannelAdvisor can save time and resources with the Search Terms Generator. This new feature automatically generates Search Terms and provides updates based on advertising performance to help improve organic listings.
- Channel Health Console: Allows ChannelAdvisor Marketplace users to understand and gauge operational health across all channel integrations, enabling prioritization and focus on the most important areas of their business.
- New marketplace integrations and first-party retail drop-ship connections
- And More!
Learn more about how you can continue your digital transformation and succeed in the new age of e-commerce.