The Marketplace Front Lines: Where Should You Sell Next
Growing your e-commerce business is never as fast or easy as you want. You’d like to scale your business quickly, but sometimes knowing which marketplaces will have the biggest impact can be challenging.
In The Marketplace Front Lines: Where Should You Sell Next, you will learn about these new emerging marketplaces:
- Urban Outfitters — A popular fashion and lifestyle retailer with over 200 physical stores in the US, Canada and Europe, plus sister retailers Anthropologie and Free People
- Albertsons — One of the largest grocers in the US with an annual customer base of over 50 million households and 3,000 physical stores across 21 banners
- FlexShopper — Largest lease-to-own marketplace in the US plus the ability to seamlessly integrate FlexShopper as a payment option on your own website
- Breeze — Devoted to providing the Middle East and North Africa access to US products through cross-border trade and simplified logistics fulfillment
- Back Market — 12 million unique visits per month giving sellers access to the biggest refurbished and certified buyer community worldwide
Decisions to expand on marketplaces will affect your business, and asking the right questions now will help you plan for growth and achieve your goals. Watch now to find out the steps you can take to make this process easier.