The Marketplace Front Lines Series: Where You Should Expand This Summer
Growing your e-commerce business is never as fast or easy as you want. Part of the challenge can be knowing which marketplaces will have the biggest impact on your business.
In The Marketplace Front Lines Series: Where You Should Expand This Summer you’ll learn about five new emerging marketplaces:
- Shop.com — Featuring unparalleled brand exposure and product sales with access to over 3 million loyal customers and 180,000 independent UnFranchise® owners
- AllSale — Bringing international-branded retail goods into Africa via a growing marketplace
- UntilGone — Targeting excess inventory and deals, specifically around consumer electronics, including refurbished products
- MassGenie — Redefining the online shopping experience to make it a fun, cost effective and memorable experience for the consumer
- Walmart Canada — Selling to 10 million unique monthly visitors, representing a broad customer demographic similar to other leading marketplaces
Decisions to expand on marketplaces will affect your business, and asking the right questions now will help you plan for growth and achieve your goals. Join us to find out the steps you can take to make this process easier.