No More Guesswork: Stop Sabotaging Your Google Shopping Campaigns
Original Air Date: June 10, 2015
Recent data reveals that Google Shopping search are up 118% year over year.* Despite this rapid shift in consumer behavior, many online retailers are still treating Google Shopping like any other search channel. They assume that old techniques and strategies will continue to deliver results. It's a risky guessing game that could prove costly. Are you guilty? Ask yourself:
- How confident are you with your Google Shopping strategy?
- Is your feed structure set up properly?
- Are you using the right product images?
- Are your bids costing you too much?
- Are you ready for what's next with Google Shopping?
Your Shopping campaigns are worth more than your best guess. Join Greg Ives, ChannelAdvisor's product marketing manager for digital marketing, and Evan Carroll, ChannelAdvisor's product manager for digital marketing, to learn how to take the guesswork out of Google Shopping.
You'll walk away knowing:
- Important trends we're seeing with Google Shopping
- How each component of your campaign contributes to your success
- Actionable tips to improve your management strategy
- How to prepare for what's next