The Future of Last Mile Delivery
Original Air Date: 12 April 2018
Delivery drones, robots, and smart locks are poised to dramatically change consumer experiences around delivery. We have been hearing about these innovations for the last few years, but we know little about when they will arrive and how they can impact the selling and fulfilling process. Join us for this informative webinar as our resident logistics expert discusses the future of last mile delivery.
View our on-demand webinar, presented by Christian Hassold, Director of Strategy & Corporate Development, ChannelAdvisor, and Barchi Gillai, Subject Matter Expert and Ph.D. in Operations and Supply Chain Management from Stanford University, for insights into the future of last mile delivery, including:
- How consumer expectations around delivery are changing?
- Where drones are being used for delivery in the UK and China?
- Which carriers are using robots to deliver goods to consumers in San Francisco, Switzerland, and Germany?
- Are anonymous retails stores in our future?
- How should sellers prepare for the changes these technologies will present?
- And more!