Sponsored ads or display ads? Promoted listings, promoted brands? Video, social, product pages… and on which retail channels? When it comes to implementing retail media, the options can quickly become overwhelming. Filtering all of the possibilities first, then crafting efficient strategies that match your goals will help you form a vital core to your retail media efforts going forward.
An intentional presence at points of purchase can cement your place on the digital shelf and elevate your products from their competition. But how do you build retail media campaigns that will most effectively present your products to interested, purchase-ready customers?
In Return of the Ad Spend: How to Increase the Efficiency of Your Retail Media Campaigns, Bradley Hearn, product marketing manager, and Katie Mullins, team lead, client strategy for retail media, are sharing their tips to help you achieve cost-effective, compelling campaigns that produce results. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What retail media programs might be the best fit for you in 2023
- Why ad types matter in creating campaigns
- How to set ROAS goals and measure success in reaching them
- How to match your retail media strategies to consumers at critical junctures in their buying journeys
- What you can do to optimize your campaigns
Join us for a deeper examination of retail media offerings and tactics to fuel brand awareness and product sales.