Brands and retailers are beginning their holiday preparations this year as consumer confidence and expectations undergo yet another reshaping. As the global focus swings further away from effects of the pandemic and more toward concerns about inflation and recession, the economic outlook remains uncertain.
That’s why it’s more important than ever to sharpen your approach to e-commerce far in advance of the busy holiday months. Intelligent, intentional plans — executed tactically and early — will yield the most tangible benefits this year.
Join Manager of Client Services Cameron Sutton, Client Strategy Associate Brooke Hopkins and Client Strategy Manager Sean Costello as they share tips on what to prioritize and how to prepare for this year’s holiday season. In Holiday Prep 2022: Smart Strategies to Implement Now for a Successful Peak Season, they’ll detail the reasons and specific actions necessary to:
- Address inventory challenges early
- Prepare optimized content to pique shopper interest and secure purchasing decisions
- Craft an advertising strategy that works in a chaotic online environment
- Capture the power of promotions and pricing in times of consumer hesitancy
- Examine diverse fulfillment options to reduce impact of fuel costs and increase customer satisfaction
In addition, registering for this webinar will qualify you for the following complimentary ChannelAdvisor services:
- Multichannel Advertising Analysis: Optimize for success and product exposures across multiple channels
- Marketplace Health Check: Leverage all the tools and options available before you hit the busiest weeks
- Channel Expansion Analysis: Find out what channels are a good match to add to your bottom line, based on your category
Walk into this year’s holiday season with an enriched perspective that can help you tackle any potential obstacles on your path to success through the remainder of the year.