Original Air Date: October 26, 2021
As the e-commerce industry continues to evolve and accelerate, ChannelAdvisor is determined to give businesses greater control over the entire shopping experience, from discovery to doorstep. That means more selling destinations for your products. It means optimized digital marketing campaigns. It means better delivery options. And it means a more seamless consumer experience.
ChannelAdvisor’s newest capabilities can help sellers compete, not only during the critical holiday shopping season but every month of the year.
Watch on-demand to learn more about the details of the new and enhanced tools and features in this product release, which will help brands and retailers:
- Discover, Build and Grow New E-Commerce Relationships: We’re excited to walk attendees through ChannelAdvisor Commerce Network, our new interactive community of ChannelAdvisor sellers and partners seeking new e-commerce relationships to help grow their business and reach new audiences.
- Deliver Seamless Shopping Experiences: We’ve expanded our Shoppable Media offering to include a self-service option for Buy Now Interstitial. This addition provides brands with greater flexibility in their digital campaigns, accelerating the time to market and allowing end-to-end execution within a single platform
- Leverage Consumer Behavior to Enhance Digital Marketing Campaigns: ChannelAdvisor’s new A/B Testing for Product Content helps increase the likelihood of conversion on Google and Facebook by identifying the best-performing product content.
- Expanded Support for Amazon and eBay Sellers: We’re proud to offer support for the new Amazon Blank Box program in the US, as well as support for eBay Fulfillment in both the UK and Germany.
- Access to New Marketplace Integrations to Reach More Consumers Than Ever: ChannelAdvisor now supports over 200 channels globally, giving brands and retailers the reach and flexibility to present their products to the right consumers at the right time across the globe.
- And More!
Learn more about how you can continue your digital transformation, prepare for the busy season ahead and set yourself up for success in 2022 and beyond.
View on-demand today.